Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What's New Pussycat?



This is my entry for the Simon Says Challenge this week - 'Sing it baby'.

I've chosen a Tom Jones classic - "What's new pussycat?"

The image is from Di's Digital Downloads which can be found here. She has lots of really cute images. I've coloured with copics and added clear spica pen & stickles for a bit of bling. I found the pattern paper in a clearance box at my local scrapbook store but don't have a name for it. Added roses and rose coloured pearls.

Hope you like.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,

    Love this gorgeous green paper - what a pretty shade. The image is so cute and your colouring is really pretty.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable. I love that stamp!! So cute!! You have also colored her so well and I love the design of your card. The circle shape makes the perfect background. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails