Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sweet 16






Happy 16th birthday to our god-daughter Bronte.

The image for this card is a digi stamp from Di's Digital Downloads. It reminds me of Bronte's dog Biscuit when she was a little puppy.
I've coloured the image with copics. The pattern paper is a RAK and is actually digital printed paper. I've sewed around edges and added a lace heart doily. Added flowers and chipboard swirls all glitzed with pearl glimmer mist. Greeting & verse computer generated.

The sketch I've used for this card is the challenge this week from Friday Sketchers.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Deb, I love the embellishments especially the little metal 16 frame.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, such a cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails