Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kay's 40th Birthday



I made this card for my friend Kay who has recently celebrated her 40th birthday.
This is also my entry in the ' Totally Tilda Challenge #2 - Make a Shaped Card'. This is actually the first round card I have made. This was certainly a team effort putting this card together. My friend Deb gave me the round card base and my friend Sue had the perfect sized doily to fit. The pattern paper is from Papermania. The circle 'Happy Birthday' is from the Cutting Cafe.
I coloured Tilda with water colour pencils to give a really soft finish. The picket fence is also a magnolia stamp. Added flowers, stickles, organza ribbon, charm and punched Martha Stewart butterfly.

Hope you like.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Deb, I love the printed background behind the fence :)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great creation! Tilda looks so pretty sitting there! Love the doilie and all the floral details! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! xxo Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. It will make her feel so beautiful and girly on her 40th birthday, thanks for joining Totally Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous. Love everything about it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay will love it! This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Totally Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! By the way this also fits the challenge at Fairy Fun Fridays!

    www.prairiefairydesigns.com/challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our shaped card challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally Stunning darling
    thanks for joining the Totally Tilda challenge #2
    Hugs Susie & the TT team xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous, my favourite! I loved watching you make this, it just kept getting more and more awesome!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails