Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cowboy Card



Just Us Girls are having a "Wild West" theme Challenge this week.

I made this card for my nephew's 18th birthday recently. The cardstock and pattern paper are all from Stampin Up. The Rodeo Rider image is from a rodeo set I recently bought but cannot find the correct name for it. Added chocolate brown brads and mesh ribbon. 18th birthday is chipboard inked with chocolate ink pad.

(I've found where the stamps are from - My Heart Stamps For You)

Thanks for looking.


7 comments:

  1. Deb this look really great! Love the chipboard, mesh and metal hardware.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dp! (I used the same one!) Your card is perfect for an 18th birthday! Love the image and placement of the chipboard! Great western-themed card! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nephew will love this..I love images and pictures taken from behind... TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great western card. I love to stand by a corral fence just like this! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design! I love the colors and designer paper. Perfect image for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeehaw Deb! This card is super cowboy cool! I LOVE it! THe layered papes and textures are fab and whoever made that stamp got the rodeo cowboy JUST right! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls way out west this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb, I love your card, the colours are great and I loe that you used the stamp as an outline, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails