Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 50th Big Brother




My big brother has recently celebrated his 50th birthday. Being a keen rodeo rider in his younger years I thought this image would be perfect for him. Unfortunately I cannot remember who actually makes these stamps as I purchased them as an unmounted sheet of rodeo riders. The pattern paper is from Stampin Up mounted onto SU cardstock. The greeting is 'For You' is from Demani Design. Added mesh ribbon, brads and cowboy hat charm.

This is also my entry in 'The Secret Crafter Challenge - It's a Man's World'.

(Stamp from My Heart Stamps For You)

Hope you like.

2 comments:

  1. Great Masculine Card! I love the cute hat :)

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails