Friday, January 29, 2010

Simon Says Challenge 'New Baby'



This baby girl card is for my boss and his wife who have just had their first baby. The image is a digi stamp from KLM Digi stamps coloured with copics. This is the first Easel card I've made and found it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I've cut out the image and mounted onto white SU card stock then onto bazzill pink scallop circle. The pattern paper is from MMBI Baby Girl stack. Have stitched around the outside of each section. Flowers, ribbon, lace, pearls and bootie's charm from my stash.



I've used the same pattern paper for inside the card. The verse is from the internet and printed from my computer.

This also fits the Simon Says Stamp Challenge for this week 'NEW BABY'.

Thanks for looking.





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Deb and you've entered the challenge YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so sweet love the papers and fabby colours and that wonderful iamge Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, gorgeous papers you have used. I love these easel cards.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails