Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fox Birthday Wishes



Firstly, Happy Australia Day to all. Hope your enjoying your day off here in Australia.

Happy Birthday to my friend Deb S. I've made this card using a digital stamp from Sketching Stamper . Debbie's maiden name is Fox so she has a great love of anything relating to foxes. The image is coloured using copics and cut out with CM circle cutters, so I didn't cut off his ears. Mounted on scallop circle from Nestables. Printed paper is from SEI and coloured cardstock is from SU. I've stitched around outside as well as sewn the lace onto the paper. Used copper coloured brads and embossed greeting from MM with copper embossing powder to match both brads and flower. Also used McGill fern punch to add a couple of matching blue fern fronds.

Hope you like.



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous I bet Deb S screamed when she saw it! Hope you all had a lovely day Stamping and Shopping!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails