Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tom the Turtle




Tommy the Turtle you so suit me - I'm always running late with birthday cards. This is for my brother-in-law's birthday last week. I'm sure he won't mind.

Tommy image comes from a digi stamp at KLM Digi Stamps. I've coloured with copics, mounted on natural cardstock from SU embossed with CB swiss dots. Mounted on SU baby blue scallop circle. Pattern paper is from DCWV Green Stack. I haven't used this stack before but I'm liking the colours. Birthday greeting is also from KLM Digi stamps mounted on Spellbinders double ended tags and attached with brushed silver brads. The other brads are punched from pattern paper using the DIY brad kit from Papermania. The 'ribbon' is from our local 'Daisy Chain" scrapbook store. Mounted on SU blue, natural & choc chic cardstock.

Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe a little slow but some things are just worth waiting for! This is very cute and extremely well coloured.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails