Monday, February 8, 2010

Make a Wish

 

My daughter's friend Storm is having a birthday party on Saturday, so how perfect is this image, as the cake has seven candles. The stamp is from Stampavie "Mouse Carrying Cake". I've coloured it with copics, mounted onto SU Rose Red scallop oval. The pattern paper & cardstock is from Stampin Up. The no. 7 is a chipboard number which has been embossed in pink and dazzling diamonds.I've used MS heart border punch which I purchased on the weekend at the papercraft fair in Brisbane. The 'make a wish' stamp is from EK Success and is punched out with SU label punch. Flowers and brads are from my stash and I've added stickles to them to give them some sparkle. Have also added stickles to the streamers and candles. 
Thanks for looking.





2 comments:

  1. Love this image Deb it's so cute! With all Sophie's friends turning seven this year it should get a fair work out too!
    Beautiful card.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails