Sunday, June 14, 2009

You & Me House Mouse


This is my very first online challenge card for CCEE Stampers. The challenge was to create a card with flowers. I've used House Mouse image 'Lavender Dreams'. Coloured image with copic markers & SU Markers. Added lavender flower soft on flowers and dimensional magic to mice to give it a 3D effect. Mounted image onto SU 'Lovely Lilac' and then onto SU designer paper 'Tea Party'. Used SU border punch and added ribbon edged organzer ribbon. Circle punched greeting after running through swiss dots cuttlebug and mounted onto Nestable scallop circle. Have mounted image and greeting onto foam dots. Hope you like.

5 comments:

  1. Good to see the final product.
    This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love the layout you used and the background papers compliment your coloring perfectly. Great job! Keep on stampin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful Deb! You did a wonderful job on your card. I have not played with flower soft..your card makes me wanna give it a try! Its very lovely in these colors!

    So glad you were able to join in our fun this week! Have a happy new week coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous, love how you've used the flowersoft finishes the card of perfectly.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out very pretty Deb, look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I'd better take and photo and post my first flower soft effort - when I stick the layers together! Lovely. Dawnie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails