Monday, June 22, 2009

CCEE Technique Challenge Trifold


This is my entry for the CCEE challenge. Hopefully it makes it in time.Thank you to Sharon at www.cardsbyrequest.blogspot.com for the idea to make a baby card. I've needed to make a baby boy card for a few weeks now so this will be on its way to Melbourne tomorrow. This wasn't anywhere near as complicated as it looks. I've use SU Baja Breeze as the card base. I didn't have the right p/paper I needed, so I stamped white card with SU Bashful Blue hand and footprints from Kaisercraft and then run through the cuttlebug swiss dots. The other paper paper was from my supplies but I don't know the brand name. The spotted piece on the end is also cuttlebugged with Baby folder. Added blue ricrac, buttons,MM rubon and baby sticker. The image on the front is from Pink Cat Studio Sweet Pea Stamps. I've coloured image with copic markers and cut oval with CM oval cutters. The verse is Inky Antics stamped in SU Bashful Blue on white card.

Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails