Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dad's birthday


This is my Dad's birthday card. The image is from Stampendous stamps 'South Downs Cows'. When I saw this stamp I just had to have it for my Dad. He's a retired dairy farmer who milked only friesian cows, so this was just perfect for him. I've coloured the image with water colour pencils and then mounted it on SU Gable Green & So Saffron. The printed paper is from SU Petals & Paisley designer series paper and I've run through the cuttlebug with 'Argyle' and mounted onto So Saffron & Black Bazzill. Added black brads & string. Added a Making Memories metal 'Happy Birthday' after this photo was taken. Was in a hurry to get to lunch with Dad.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. This image looks really great.
    Nice work on the colouring.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails