Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cowgirl Mini Album





Hi all. Back creating again. Had a few busy weeks with work/home life. Just made this gorgeous little mini album for my niece who is horse mad. Snapped a few pictures of her and some friends after she had just come back from riding.
As soon as I saw this album in the scrapbook store I had to have it for these photos. I think it was a Bella album. Painted with Kaisercraft 'sea breeze' and covered with Creative Imaginations patterned paper. Added embellishments, bling, chipboard horseshoes/flowers/hearts and stickers from Sandylion. Put together with metal ring and added variety of ribbons to make it all a bit pretty.
Hope you like.


2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic - keep this up and you might even inspire me to use some of my stash of unfinished purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me think of Coyote Ugly - I know - how?? Anyway, the song - I wanna be a cowgirl comes to mind. Lol Thanks for sharing your wonderful masterpiece that I know you made with so much love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails