Monday, August 24, 2009

Penny Black Birthday

August/September are huge birthday months for me. This card was made for our niece Trish. We always send her a card with a cat on it so this time I have used the Penny Black image. Coloured image with copics and then added dimensional magic to lift the image. Hard to see in this picture. Cut the shape using Nestables. The base card is 'SU Summer Sun', the pattern paper is DCWV Pocket full of Posies stack mounted on black card. Used SU eyelet border punch, greeting from Deja Views rubons and ribbon, flowers & brad from my supplies. The corners are punched with SU ticket punch and rhinestones added from Kaszazz.
Hope you like.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute image and the colouring is gorgeous! Like the pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be good and comment on all of them but you have done SO MANY!!! Such beautiful cards and such lovely stamps but I really love this kitty and I have this stamp too - or is it? lol

    Anyway, such a happy sunny card. Thanks for sharing. Love dawnie. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails