Sunday, December 5, 2010

Birthday Cards


Here are a few cards I've recently made.




This image is a stamp from Diamonds Rubber Stamps. I'm not sure if they are still available from the US.

I've coloured with copics and mounted onto pattern paper from Kaisercraft 'Candy Lane' collection.

Stitched around each panel and added ribbon,flowers, pearls and a few fancy swirls.



This card is using an unmounted stamp I had in my stash so I'm not sure who actually makes it. I've stamped in Night of Navy SU ink onto white cardstock. I've stitched around each panel with navy thread and sponged   navy ink to distress the edges. The pattern paper is from a We R Memory Keepers paper pad and I have stamped edges with a Stempelglede grunge stamp. Added charcoal pearls from Kaisercraft.


Thanks for looking.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,

    I just love how Cheryl's card turned out! That image is wonderful! Great sentiment too :)

    I like the train stamped in Navy - this card turned out wonderfully!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails