Sunday, December 5, 2010

1st Christmas


My friend at work asked me to make her a Christmas Card for her new little grandson.

I've used a digi image from Mo's digital pencil and coloured with copics. I've cut out and mounted onto a piece of white cardstock embossed with swiss dots. The red bauble is part of a larger stamp from Artee Stamps which I have embossed with gold and added "baby's first christmas" (using Just Rite Stamper). I've then covered with crystal effects to give it a 3D effect.
The patter paper is a digi paper from Bearly Mine Designs. I've used a square doily and stitched around the middle square. Added ribbon, charm and pearls.


The verse inside the card is from a web site called Verses for cards. Added some swirls and some more pearls.

I've entered this in Cute Card Thursday - challenge 141.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,

    This is just adorable! How cute is that image :)

    Who is the glamour who's taken over you blog???

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails