Saturday, June 19, 2010

OMG - I WON!!!

 OMG - I just found out I have won the Australian Copic Card Challenge which was held at the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo last weekend.

The competition was to 'create a card in A6 size (when folded) coloured using Copic colours: E02, Y06 and BV02. Each of these colours must appear in the design and you may incorporate other Copic colours to compliment these.'

This was the card I entered which is similar to the card I made for Sharon's birthday.



And this is what I've won:
 


My friend Sharon came 2nd in the competition. You can view her card here.

I'll be stalking the postie next week, eagerly awaiting my prize. Thank you Copic Australia.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win Deb... your card was fabulous. I must point out though that although you came first and I came second, Ken the postman delivers my mail first!!!! HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Deb, what a cute card! My friend and I had a bit of a chuckle when we saw this card at the show, such a cute image!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails