Saturday, June 19, 2010

Birthday Wishes for Bryony



My daughter is off to another friend's birthday party today hence the hastily made card.

This is an image from CC designs stamps, coloured with copics and spica glitter pens. My friends and I have  just been to the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo where I discovered my new favourite thing; spica pens, which of course required me to find one in every colour! Had a fabulous weekend!

Anyway back to this card - I stamped this image in a copic class at the expo so I'm not sure of its name. The papers are from DCWV 'All about girls stack'. The chipboard flourish is coloured with spica pens and looks much prettier in the real.

Hope your having a great weekend.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails