Friday, March 19, 2010

Tilda Easel Card

This card is for a very special girl who is celebrating her birthday very soon and my entry for the
Just Magnolia Challenge #47 'Easel Card'.
I've used the 'Noble Tilda' and 'Grand Piano' stamps which I've coloured with copics, distress ink and SU pens. The images were then cut out and placed onto heart embossed background shaped with nestabilites Labels One. The layout is from Friday Sketches #93. I've used SU Baja Breeze card stock as my base card and the pattern paper is Kaisercraft Devonshire Collection. I've used the McGill fern puch and flowers from various sources. The greeting is from Stampin Up and punched with SU ovals. Have stitched around edges and added pearls, lace ribbon & charm.

Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. WOW Deb, this turned out beautifully!
    The colouring is gorgeous. Lovely papers and colour combination.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, you have made very lovely card. I love how Tilda sitting . Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, beautiful card!
    Greetings! Gosia S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great choice of colours, papers and embellishments. I found your blog through your comments on my blog Thankyou so very much, I really do appreciate all the support.
    Happy stamping :oD
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Love your gorgeous card, great colours and sweet image.
    Hugs Sas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a fabulous easel card - the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails