Monday, March 29, 2010

Surfer Tilda Frame/Easel Card

This is my first try at a Frame Card. This was a challenge over at Magnolia-licious earlier this year but as yet I haven't been brave enough to try. The instruction are found HERE. I've also made the whole card into an Easel Card, which allows the frame to stand up quite well.
The background image is from Magnolia 'Ocean Background' and is coloured lightly with copics as is Tilda. Not sure if I'm totally happy with the colours, perhaps could be a bit brighter. I've added dimensional magic to the ocean and a little sandcastle embellishment on the sand. Added metal greeting from MM and shell charm on a little bit of rafia. Inside the the card I've used the Spellbinders Fancy Tags (which I've just received in the post) with another metal charm attached.

This is also my entry this week for Cute Card Thursday Challenge #105 - 'Dimensions'.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this turned out so well Deb! Love the look of the water with the dimensional magic. I like the soft background colour it makes Tilda and the Surfboard stand out!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, beautiful card!
    Hugs Gosia S.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails