Friday, September 9, 2011

Back with a Magnolia Card



Hi - back again in blog world.

Have had a really busy couple of months and although I've been making a few cards I just haven't managed to post them. My brother was married in July and I was given the honour of making the invitations. I was quite happy with the result but found I just couldn't face making cards after making 45 card like invitations.


Anyway , this card was made for a friend using Magnolia Tilda stamp. I used a glittered pattern paper from First Edition paper pad. I've coloured using copics but trying to resemble distress inks. There's a great youtube tutorial by Suzanne Dean explaining the process.

Hopefully I will post a bit more regularly unless life gets a bit hectic again.

Until next time.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails