Monday, October 4, 2010

First Birthday Wishes



I made this card over the weekend for a special little friend Jett who has just turned 1.


The image is a digital image from 'Mo's digital pencil too' which I've coloured with copics. The pattern paper I've chosen is from Kaisercraft - Jungle Bug collection combined with S/U blue & orange cardstock.

Added a matching ribbon from my stash and some blue kaisercraft jewells. The number 1 was cut-out using my very new Cricut which I received for my birthday.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Just too cute! Your colouring is just perfect Debbie. I love these little boys:) Thanks for sharing. Dawnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, your blog is simply adorable. Love your style and creativity. Didn't take me long to click on "follow me". :-)

    Your li'l Buddy is a "gem". Check out my blog and see my li'l rescue, Bailey. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Deb! This turned out so well ~ he's just gorgeous. Love the colouring and papers.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails