Friday, October 9, 2009

Baby Congratulations


A baby congratulations card for my boss and his wife. Their first baby is due in January so I wanted to give them a little congratulations gift and card. Don't know if it's a boy or girl but just had the need to use blue on this one.
Image is from Charmed Crafts digital images coloured with copics. Mounted on baby blue SU card stock cut with Nestabilities scallop rectangle. Pattern lemon paper is from my paper stock and is embossed with cuttlebug swirls folder. Added organza ribbon and some jewells. Congratulations sentiment stamp is from Stamp It.
Hope you like.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,

    This turned out just gorgeous. I'm sure I didn't look this good when I was pregnant :-)
    Congratulations on such a beautiful card I'm sure they'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails